In the same weekend as Caden's blessing, the girls had their first dance recital together! It was so adorable, and it was fun having all the family their cheering them on. They were excited they got to wear "MAKEUP"!
Teya and Kali are best friends.
Here's their dance teacher...she's so good with the kids.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
They look adorable! I am sure they did fantastic at their recital.
They really are adorable- I love the "jazz hands" that Teya has in her first picture- so cute!
And your new little Caden is so handsome! Congrats on surviving those first few weeks!!
Dancing is so much fun! I love their outfits. They make such cute ballerinas.
The are so cute! And getting so big. I can't believe how big Christopher is...I swear that he should still be the size of Caden. What a beautiful family!
Oh, they are so beautiful! I sure miss their cute faces!
Your kids are gorgeous. I am glad that you were able to have family for the blessing! Hope all is going well for you!
Mamie Dong! I just happened to find your blog from Stephanie's! Wow it's good to see you, and your kids are unbelievably cute!! Where are you guys these days? In the last 7 years we were in Virginia for 3 years, New Jersey for 2, and we just moved to Utah. We have two boys. I'd love to catch up with you!
When you get a chance can you send me your new address please!
Post a Comment