Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Pictures!

Easter morning we turned our living room into a photo studio...and I must say...our kids are pretty darn cute!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


We hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebrating Jesus Christ's resurrection.

7 comments:

Brandon and Celia said...

Your kids are so photogenic! You did a great job! I can't believe how big Christopher is getting!

Sarah said...

They are adorable! Good job on the pictures!

Stephanie said...

Your kids are pretty darn cute; I agree! I love Christopher's expression in the first picture. Too bad there wasn't another little boy in the photos with them!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting; especially Christoper!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

These are totally magazine photos!!! AWESOME job!!! Your kids are beautiful!

ashley g. said...

OK- little Chris has teh perfect espressions! And seriously- they are beautiful. I hope that you feel pretty good still- hang in there! You're almost done!

Shaillé said...

Wow, beautiful pictures! Your kids are so photogenic. :) They are getting so big!