Friday, January 23, 2009

We bought a new home!

We are so excited about moving into our new home! We close at the end of February. It's a cute 3 bed, 2.5 bath home in a great neighborhood. But, we need your help!

This is our new home:


Notice the dark red brick that is already on the home.


We are thinking of painting it this same house color, but with white trim and a black door...what do you think? oh, our brick is darker than the one on this home. Any feedback would be great!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Your new house is very pretty! I really like what you have in mind. That brick is really pretty! That is really exciting that you get to choose your house color. Do you get to make any other choices, too?

Sarah said...

Congrats on the new house!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the house. I like that color for the house and it should look good, even with the darker brick. You can always paint the bricks to a more natural color if it doesn't look quite right.

ashley g. said...

Hooray, hooray for you! Congrats on the house! I love the house. With the darker bricks, I think that a black door would be great. And I love, love, love the colors you have picked. Can't wait to see pics!

Brandon and Celia said...

I love the look of a black door! Sounds like you've already made a good choice!

Shaillé said...

Wow, congrats on the new house! That's really exciting!!

Amanda said...

I love the new color choice, I think the slightly green/grey tint will really set nicely against the red brick. Congrats on the new house.

The Favorite said...

Congrats!
That looks like a great home and we're so happy for you. Where's all your snow? We can send you some if you'd like :)

Rebekah said...

I love the house. I am so glad you guys are doing so well! If you hear of any jobs your way let us know. We are open to pretty much anything at this point.

Seth & Courtney said...

Congratulations on the new house. It looks really nice. Perfect for your family! I love black accents and the red brick adds character. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

YEAH! We are way behind you guys! Already at a practice and in a new home soon! I am excited to see pictures of the inside when you're all moved in. Hope you guys had a nice weekend!