Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Teya's Birthday - The Big 5

Well, this is not the normal creative birthday party that we usually have, but I think Teya and all her friends still loved it. Since we are in the process of moving (once again), we kept this a low maintenance party. First, we went to a really fun jump place called "Jump On It". It has tons of trampolines and some big blow up stuff. After an hour, all the kids were exhausted (not to mention us parents).




Later, we went to a nearby park for cake and presents. We even ordered a little princess cake from Walmart (it was tiny, but perfect for little kids). Too bad I don't have more pics, they're on grandma's camera...I'll try to add them later!



Teya got a princess couch for her birthday, and all three of our kids love to play on it. This is Christopher with his friend Tanner (shhhh...don't tell dad he was sitting on the "princess" couch).

7 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Teya! I can't believe she is five! It looks like you guys had a great time at the party. Good luck moving!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Teya! So cute! Email me and I'll invite you to my blog, srhanthony@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

Time sure has gone by fast, you have a five year old! Where are you moving to?

Nostrebor said...

Wow, 5 years! I guess she'll start school next year? We went ahead and put Clark in - of course he's a little older than Teya (July 27th). So far so good.

Lee

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Where are you guys moving too?

Brandon and Celia said...

It's ok if the boys are hangin' on the princess couch...cause we'll assume they're watching football! :) The cougars of course.

Ruth said...

She's five?! Has it been that long since your quick trip to Midway? I guess it has but CRAZY how time flies. Happy birthday Teya! Looks like a good time was had by all