Kali had a wonderful party. We just love all our little cutie pies!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Party! Kali's the BIG 3
Kali is our Big litle girl now. She loves to tell people that she's three. We had a little mermaid party for her and she loved it. Her favorite part was eating the cake she said. Birthday parties are just so much fun.
We tried to make it look like you're under the water...Do you like the fish? Teya helped me make them!
If you couldn't tell, this is Ariel singing on the rock. This was the only Ariel (just Ariel not all the other princesses) I could find in the store...it must not be Little Mermaid season.
They hunted for seashells in the "sand" (rice).
Went fishing.

And went on a "dingle-hopper hunt" (plastic forks)!
Make a wish!
We had a little time before opening presents, so of course we played duck-duck-goose.
Here are all her good buddies. Do you notice the hieght difference...my poor girls...no chance. Most of the other kids were Teya's age.
Kali had a wonderful party. We just love all our little cutie pies!
Kali had a wonderful party. We just love all our little cutie pies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are always so creative! I love the decorations and all the games.
Happy Birthday Kali! What a fun party - you have so many cute ideas! Hope you guys are doing well!
It looks like you had a great time! I wish Hyrum could have been there to celebrate with you. He really misses your girls. They were such good friends.
Happy Birthday Kali!
Looks like a great party. Did you come up with all of these ideas yourself? I am curious as to when the creative motherly intinct kicks in. Or have you always been this creative??
I am tagging you Mamie, check out my blog for details.
Wow so cute! It's been awhile. I can't believe you have 3 kids now! They are so cute! Sarah Anthony
What a great party! I agree that you are very creative!
Mamie, you are the kids theme birthday party queen! This one rivals the Dora the Explorer party! You are my inspiration! I love it!!
Post a Comment