Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let is SNOW!

We didn't get that much snow this year...until 5 days ago. And it has not stop snowing since. The kids enjoyed a nice 3 day weekend because school was canceled.

 

 

Teya and Kali enjoying hot cocoa!

 

Chris with his buddy...I guess they thought the umbrellas would protect them.

 

Kali was sweet enough to help me sweep of the stairs while I shoveled the driveway. Normally Ben does it, but I thought I would be nice and do it. Whew...I think I'll leave it up for Ben next time!

 

After it snowed all weekend, the whole family went out sledding on a big hill next to our house. We had so much fun...it was such a blast!

 

 

Caden's favorite thing to do is to EAT the snow!

 

 

 

 

Look at all that snow. It really looked beautiful!

 

Later in the week we made a family of snowmen!

 
Of course, Kali had to make her dog.

No comments: