Like most kids, my kids LOVE to do crafts. They make tons of art projects at school and home. They love to make anything, especially my girls. They can do anything with crayons, paper, scissors, tape, and glue. But, I have to say that Kali goes above and beyond. When she sees anything (mainly from movies), she will make it out of paper. I'm mostly impressed that she'll just go and do it all by herself. Here are just some projects that I took pictures of....
Made the vest that "Tigress" from Kung Fu Panda wears. She even tied strings on it so it would close.
She watched Barbie "Three Musketeers" and wanted to be the girl with ribbon weapon. She even made Chris' sword so he could play along.
She had a cup cake wrapper and thought...hmmm...what can I do with this. Yep, she turned it into a hat for a scarecrow. She made the whole body and stuffed it with toilet paper.
Can you guess this movie? Toy Story 2. She wanted to be cowboy. Cool hat. I actually think I gave her a few hints in making the hat because she was getting a little frustrated when it wasn't turning out exactly how she wanted.
As you can guess...The Little Mermaid. This was a while back, but pretty impressive don't you think? She made this all by herself. I think it's a little incriminating as to how many movies we watch, but I think it's totally cool that she is being so creative.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When watching movies brings out this kind of creative play, you can't knock it. Your kids are so fun.
Post a Comment