Before...
She really is having fun (even though she doesn't look like it)!
After...Ta Da! Not too bad.
Remember when I cut Teya's hair? We cut off at least 8" in order to donate it to cancer patients. It is unbelievable how different Teya's and Kali's hair are. Teya has the thickest hair ever, and Kali's is so thin. But, of course, they always want to look the same!
And finally, here they are with the same hair length.
6 comments:
They have such beautiful hair! I can't believe how long their hair was. No matter what the length of their hair, they are always adorable.
Wow, I am really impressed. I didn't know you could cut hair. When Carter gets his hair shaved, it is chaos.
They have such great hair. We love the locks of love haircuts at our house, too. Good for Teya. They are so darling.
CUTE hair. Your kids hair definitely puts my little blondie's hair to shame. Sorry I missed you last week- and I am about 1.5 hours away this week. Let's set up a play-day for next week! I am dying to see these haircuts in person!
Hey cute Winters family! You are missed around here! The haircuts are adorable - you should be a professional, Mamie!
What cuties!
Post a Comment