Sunday, November 24, 2013

Turkey Time!!

(November 2012) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Popo, Grandpa Dong, Uncle Steven, Riley, Aunt Jana, Texas and Zuki (Jana's kids...I mean dogs) all came to celebrate with us.  We had such a good time together.  I got to decorate the table scape and make a lot of the food.  It was fun being in charge this year.  I have to say the sweet potatoes were my favorite...although, anything you add brown sugar and marshmallow to - how could anyone NOT like that!

One new tradition I started this year was having everyone write down what they are thankful for on slips of paper (before dinner).  Then, I rolled them up and baked them in the croissants.  So, during the dinner while they were eating, they found little surprises in the bread..kind of like fortune cookies.



We had a FUN family competition of minute to win it games!  It was hilarious...we had a great time!  Too bad I didn't take more pics.  I must say, these games were so much fun for kids and adults!






No comments: